Thursday, November 18, 2004

#2

I just thought that I would throw in another "blog".

Not too sure what to add but I think that this is a pretty cool (or "kewel" depending upon where you're from) concept. I like the fact that I don't have to manually do the HTML like I do over at the ol' website but at least this will make the entries far more easy to do considering that half of the time is spent HTML'ing anyways.

Should I link this to my website and do away with the "journal" as it is now?

Leave me a comment, share your thoughts etc!

And before I get the heck on outta here, I should thank my good buddy AnsJ241 for this link. So thanks AnsJ241! You da man! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

I'm not man, or machine; I'm just something in between

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home