Friday, November 19, 2004

Back at it again ...

I just thought that I would throw in a entry before I go to bed.


I have a hard time believing that it's been a full year already and that the holidays are almost upon us again. Mind you though along with that comes people whose tempers will be shorter than my left leg and are set to "explode" at any given time (which I am also happy to say that my leg WILL NOT explode at any given point too!).


I also have a hard time believing that this will be my 4th Christmas with HMV and also our second Christmas at our present location at Masonville Mall and our second "trial by fire" after our move by head office from our old location to (again) our present spot.


Hopefully it won't be as crazy as last year but I get that feeling that it will and that today's shift will only be the initiation into what's bound to be another zany holiday season at HMV Masonville. I do think that we have the right staff to handle the situation so there's no need to worry! We're all grizzly vets who can handle any situation ... well .. almost .. ok .. how about as best as we know how? I think that sounds pretty good to me!


Anyways, time to hit the sheets and prepare myself for what it bound to be a interesting day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home