Sunday, October 15, 2006

You have been warned (see at own risk)

I don't know what to add to this update (finally) since I am not feeling all that great about myself at the moment. I did however think that this would be worthy of posting material (since it's been posted elsewhere) here.

However though this does come with the following though:

DISCLAIMER:

I hold no responsibility for what you're about to see and hear.

Possible side effects may include:

- Loss of hearing (a good thing I guess in this instance but can resume afterwards)

- Nausea (obviously)
- Public embarassment (if you're at work watching this and having someone say "what is this crap?!" or if you're at home with the volume cranked from watching other videos and listening to music)

Now that you have been warned ... on to the "show" :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home