Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Play List

It's time for the (I hope) ever popular "Jay's Playlist" for November 23rd 2004

1. "Low" - Testament
2. "A Small Victory" - Faith No More
3. "Cure Eclipse" - 36 Crazyfists
4. "Seasons" - Life Of Agony
5. "March Of The Fire Ants" - Mastodon
6. "Magdalena" - Perfect Circle
7. " Bullet Ride" - In Flames
8. " Calling Dr Love" - KISS

As always, any songs you can think of that I should check out? (genre not important) Just leave a comment as to why I should at the bottom and I will check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Canadian Chick said...

I think that there are lots of good songs out there. I must check out some of the songs on your list. There is a nice song called Seven Spanish Angels... I don't know who sings it, but you could easily find out since you work at a music store.

Let me know if there are any Counting Crow albums coming out. ;) See you later.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Spatchula said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Spatchula said...

Oh crap ... I thought I edited my commnet but didn't realize I hot the little garbage can .. DOH!

Anyways, the song that you were asking for .. is it by Willie Nelson? Beanie Man or Ray Charles?

I checked the site: http://www.allmusic.com and that's what it told me.

Also too, last I heard there wasn't any new Counting Crows due out any time soon. But ifthere is anything new set to come out you can bet that I will break here first! ;) (and I am sure that "Mr Jones" wouldn't mind a new CD .. just so he isn't forgotten about!)

And so you know, the songs that I have listed are in the hard rock/metal genre. So if you like Heavy Metal or Hard Rock I think you will enjoy them! :)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home