Thursday, October 20, 2005

Favourite reading material

Hey everyone!

I just thought that I would post up a few links to some other blogs that I really enjoy reading and I hope you do too. The two of them are unique in their own rights and tell some really great stories.

The first one that I am posting is written by my dear friend Sarah. She has such a great style, very eloquent and very well spoken. Her journal entries are very reflective and also quite current. By all means drop by and see what's going there because like I said, I know you will enjoy it. To check out her blog you can just click the link below:

http://randommentalmesses.blogspot.com

Secondly, this is written by my younger sister Rachel. Some of you may not know but she's currently in Ghana working as a human rights reporter. The stories that she conveys are quite eye opening because it's all first hand accounts on what she's seen. It astounds me that people do what they do to each other, that we're capable of such atrocities but through her writting on her blog she tells stories that must be told or else these things will keep on happening and no justice or change will happen.

To read and open your eyes you can go to the next link at the end.

http://www.rachelreporting.com

Again, these two blogs are ones I like and I hope you do as well. If you think there's a blog that deserves recognition leave a comment and I will post it up next time I do a entry like this.

Take care everyone!

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home