Monday, November 29, 2004

The digital age has begun ..

I know I wrote a entry earlier on today but I just wanted to say that I have now OFFICIALLY ushered in the digital era with my personal music carrying situation!

Finally I picked up my mp3 player (a "Creation") and it's currently charging. I must say too though that it was a deal at what I paid for it. I must say too for 256 MB (or 4hrs worth of music) it was decently priced at Best Buy. It took me awhile to decide upon what I wanted but I believe in the end I made the right choice so I'm elated at the moment!

What else is on it?

- 256 MB
- FM tuner
- Built in mic for voice recording
- 5 band EQ for custom equalization and 4 presets for rock,pop,jazz & classical
- Displays ID3 tags for songs

As I said, alot fr so little I think. So when it's done charging I think I'll drop a few tracks on it and take it for it's maiden spin!


3 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

Good luck in christening the new baby...
Congratulations!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Canadian Chick said...

I still don't think I'm ready for the digital age, but you can't get 4 hrs out of a casette.
It was so good to chat with you today. I better focus on my studies. I have to get good grades to get my average up. It is hard when my mind keep wandering... Thinking about things I shouldn't. ;)

5:20 PM  
Blogger Canadian Chick said...

I'm starting to dislike the digital age although I refuse to get sucked in by it. I had taken some good pictures last night and then I had to recharge the batteries in the camera. When I put the batteries in this morning, it said that there were no pictures on the camera!!! So I seemed to have lost them before I could upload them to my blog :( Oh well... *sigh*, I'll just have to take some more when I get the time.

P.S: I'll save the best ones for you ;)

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home