Saturday, January 15, 2005

I wonder ...

Just like Ansj241 I got this survey off my dear and close friend ~*Silky*~ . I thought that I would try my luck as well and see where I scored in the undermentioned categories. Whether or not if I scored my responses right I don't know, but I did find the results very interesting however!

Here they are ..


You scored as Musical/Rhythmic. You are sensitive to sounds in your environment, enjoy music and prefer listening to music when you study or read. You learn best through melody and music. People like you include singers, conductors, composers, and others who appreciate the various elements of music.

Musical/Rhythmic

89%

Bodily/Kinesthetic

68%

Verbal/Linguistic

64%

Intrapersonal

61%

Visual/Spatial

46%

Interpersonal

36%

Logical/Mathematical

29%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com


All I can say is ... interesting!

1 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

I guess that quiz is kind of like, "Do you like your job?"

Yes: That's what you should do for a living.

No: Find another job, dude!

Peter Gibbons' dream job is doing absolutely nothing.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home