Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Spatch's Sounds Of The Seventies: Pt 2

THIS IS NOT a infomercial for Time Life's "Sounds Of The Seventies" .. I assure you. What this is though is just my own playlist of 70's music that I have been listening to.

So per request .. VOLUME #2 of "Spatch's Sounds Of The Seventies"!

Enjoy!

1. "Low Down" - Boz Scaggs
2. "Midnight At The Oasis" - Maria Muldaur
3. "Listen To The Music" - Doobie Brothers
4. "Shine A Little Love" - Electric Light Orchestra
5. "Pilot" - Ian Thomas
6. "Spooky" - Atlanta Rythm Section
7. "Doo Run Run" - Shaun Cassidy
8. "Moonshadow" - Cat Stevens
9. "Saturday In The Park" - Chicago
10."I'm Every Woman" - Chaka Kahn

2 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

Hey Man, cool lists! Now, I wanna see your list for the top ten songs of the year 2006...

6:10 AM  
Blogger Spatchula said...

Don't worry .. we're working on it! (I bought a time machine off of here )

When I get it figured out I'll post it! ;)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home