Thursday, February 17, 2005

Home Depot .. where are you?!

Ok .. as you can see I am trying to do some touch ups here on ¡La casa del amor de ol bueno' Spatch! (great spanish eh?!)

Anyways, I wanted to try and improve the overall "look" since I opened this blog in November and FINALLY I am getting around to doing this (key words being "finally" and "around"). I thought too a more personal touch was needed and there's no better time than now to get this sucker looking like I know it can!

Through the transition of the Blog I'm sure some things aren't going to look right and at the same time not seem right (well ok, no worse than usual). So I appologize in advance for this monstrosity that's going to happen.

The good news though is that the mistakes and short circuitings (yes, I know bad joke) won't last long since I know people who know more about this "HTML" thing than I do (yes, I am a HTML simpleton). So thanks to them I will be able to have (and save) this place all the while making this place look about as normal as possible.

In closing I will say this .. HOME DEPOT .. WHERE ARE YOU?!

Thanks all! :)

PS:

If anyone can think of anything that would look cool up in the .. I have no idea what it's called .. "Spatch's Satchtastic Splatterings" area let me know! You know, a graphic .. something! Let me know! :)




Renovations brought to you by the fine people at Home Depot .. and did I say yet what a fine car PORSCHE is?! *hint**hint*

4 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

Maybe you should be consulting uh... like, uh, Martha Stewart or something.

Could be a good thing.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Spatchula said...

Nah ...

Oh man .. I can't think of anything witty as a comeback for your comment!

CRAP!

12:19 AM  
Blogger AsnJ241 said...

Holy Crap!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Spatchula said...

*LOL*

That's nice to see Val that the phrase I taught you and AnsJ241 didn't fall on deaf ears and was useful at some point! ;)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home