Friday, January 21, 2005

Jayapallooza 2005

I was just shifting through my mp3's and I thought of a pretty cool concert involving a few bands that I really like. Some I guess you can say are established "old school" bands and one is a up and coming band that I don't think many know about but should. Anyways, these bands are ones that I like and I suggest that you try listening to their music because you may end up liking maybe one or two of them (or hopefully all!). Some have the same sound and lyrical vibe to them but musically, how could you not want to see these all on the same bill?!

Here's the band list and set lists to "Jayapollooza 2005" (and let's hope Perry Ferrell doesn't sue me for title infringement!) and rock on!

311

"Do You Right"
"Transistor"
"Creatures For A Little While"
"Who's Got The Herb"
"What I Got"
"Down"

24-7 Spyz

"John Connelly's Theory"
"Grandma Dynamite"
"Love For Sale"
"Racisim"
"Break The Chains"
"Earth and Sky"
"Jungle Boogie"

Skindred

"Firing The Love"
"Drop"
Brainkiller"
World Domination"
"Pressure"
"Falling Down"

Living Color

"Pride"
"Funny Vibe"
"Ignorence Is Bliss"
"Glamour Boys"
"Solace Of You"
"Cult Of Personality"

Bad Brains

"At The Movies"
"Rock For Light"
"Rise"
"I Love Jah"
"The Big Take Over"
"Salin' On"
"Quickness"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home