Monday, January 31, 2005

Playlist

I'm not too sure what to write or to add for this installment but I thought that I should post up something anyways just to let everyone know I am alive and kicking!

Hey wait, how about my play list for this week? Not a bad idea! (and gee, it's music related .. what a shocker eh?!)

Jay's Playlist 1/31/05

1. "That's The way I Want My Rock and Roll" - AC DC
2. "Living After Midnight" - Judas Priest
3. "Over The Mountain" - Ozzy Osbourne
4. "30 Days In the Hole" - Kick Axe
5. "Madelaine" - Winger
6. "One More Try" - Brighton Rock
7. "Don't Turn Away" - Whitesnake
8. "F#9" - BulletBoys

And I just always forgot to add this to my "Cover To Cover" lists (and why I always forget about it is beyond me!) is the Fozzy rendition of song #2 on this list, "Over The Mountain" by Ozzy Osbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home