Sunday, November 13, 2005

PLAY LIST 11/12/05

It's amazing what music can do when you're in thought. It's amazing how some songs can reflect what's on your mind or in your heart or reflects your life at that time (either past or present).

Just today, I had some time to sit and ponder things in my life (or in general or what's happened in the past week or so). I like being able to sit and think about things actually. I enjoy a good thinking session every once in awhile becaise it helps me make sense of things.

The play list below reflects where my head was at today when I was thinking. The list is a tad more mellow than what the usual fare is here in my blog (but it doesn't hurt to take things down a notch every so often). It feels good to let the guard down and be able to talk about things if need be .. in fact it feels good .. liberating in fact.

But before I do go for this installment, let me ask you, the reader a question.

What song(s) do you listen to when you think? or what song has had the most impact on you when you've had to make a decision?

PLAY LIST 11/12/05

Lucky Man - The Verve
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
She Talks To Angels - Black Crows
Let's Say Good Bye - Richie Kotzen
Summer Breeze - Jason Mraz
Neon - John Mayer
Song To Sing When I'm Lonely - John Frusciante
Solace Of You - Living Colour
Year Of The Cat - Al Stewart
Mandolin Rain - Bruce Hornsby
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - U2
Bother - Stone Sour

1 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

Just curious... How often do you not think?

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home