Monday, December 12, 2005

Playlist 12/12/05

Just another playlist for this week. I can't really think of anything to add to the blog so I thought I would throw up what I am listening to this week. As you can tell it's in the hard rock/metal genre. In this installment I have two cover songs. Can you name them? If you can, just leave a comment with who did it originally!

I wish I could hand out prizes for the first correct answer but I can't! But either way, leave your answer!

Enjoy.

"Welcome To The Fold" - Filter
"Hallowed By Thy Name" - Iron Maiden
"Super Charger Heaven" - White Zombie
"Dyer's Eve" - Metallica
"Cum On Feel The Noize" - Quiet Riot
"The Chauffeur" - Deftones
"Souls Of Black" - Testament
"Blackmail The Universe" - Megadeth
"Don't Care" - Obituary
"Enemy" - Sevendust
"Seasons In The Abyss" - Slayer

2 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

How much more black can this get?

None more black.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Spatchula said...

I thought it was pretty dark too considering the time of year we're in! I ass-u-re you that the next one will be a little more bright and merry :)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home