Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Playlist 12/6/05

I thought that I would post up this week's playlist. I thought that I would include one track from one of my favourite newer bands, The Darkness from their newest abum "One Way Ticket To Hell ... And Back". I also thought that I would put a couple in from one of my favourite periods of hard rock/metal the early 80's and even the late 80's and even into the WAY early 90's (which is also a cover song of a Tom Waites song).

Enjoy!

"English Country Garden" - The Darkness
"Madalaine" - Winger
"Hanging High And Dry" - Brighton Rock
"Here I Go Again" - Whitesnake
"Too Young To Fall In Love" - Motley Crue
"Hang On St Christopher" - Bullet Boys
"Little Suzie" - Tesla
"I Won't Forget You" - Poison
"Crazy Babies" - Ozzy Osbourne
"Foolin'" - Def Leppard
"For Whom The Bell Tolls" - Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home