Monday, December 19, 2005

Playlist 12/19/05: "Rock the halls ... "

Just as I had promised.

I promised a far more upfliting play list instead of something so down, dark and unfestive. While the intent of the last one wasn't meant to make you feel all "Blah" and down I just had this need to play some songs I hadn't heard in quite awhile. But in the end I thought that I would redeem myself with this list to reflect the holiday season .. in true Jay style!

So here you go .. a holiday list that will make you want to don your most rockingest apparel, get your Partridges out of the pear tree and into your garage (Shirley,Keith,Laurie,Danny,Christopher,Tracy .. ah take yor pick!), rock your halls and make your ball ... errr .. bells of holly .. ah I have no idea what they will do when you play these songs. But what I DO know however is that they will for sure be a part of a rocking cool Yule! :)

If I don't update before I leave for Ottawa for Christmas, let me take this time now to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

Take care everyone!

"Christmas Time Is Here" - Steve Vai
"Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)" - The Darkness
"Christmas In Hollis, Queens" - RUN DMC
"Do They Know It's Christmas?" - Band Aid
"Snoopy's Christmas" - Royal Guardsmen
"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" - U2
"Christmas Jam" - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
"Santa Looked a Lot Like Daddy" - Buck Owens
"Jingle Bells" - Brian Setzer Orchestra
"Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" - John Lennon
"Deck The Halls" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"12 Days Of Christmas" - Bob and Doug McKenzie

2 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

I can't believe that Dweezil Zappa didn't make your list!

6:59 AM  
Blogger SaraSmile said...

Most of those are really, really cool (though you forgot my Don Henley and "Please Come Home for Christmas")... but I never could stand that John Lennon one...

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home