Monday, January 16, 2006

Not too much!

Hey everyone!

I just thought that I would update the blog a little here and let you know what has neen going on. And to be totally honest not a whole lot is happening here at the moment. Nothing new to report other than I was back at work last weekend and it was nice to actually be back at work (yes, I assure you I am feeling just fine thanks!). It was a nice and steady day and it was over before I knew it. I think the co workers are what make it fun and the right gang was out on the floor Saturday.

What else?

Well, I have a sledge hockey game on Saturday afternoon. On Saturday we're off to play Kitchener before we have our tournament the following weekend. It should be a great game in Kitchener because the last time we played them it was really close so who knows what it will be like this time around. Let's hope that we keep our regular season record perfect and be 5-0 as we head into the tournament!

Outside of that thereisn't much to report. I will be sure to let you all know how we did in Kitchener and I hope it was good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home