Monday, December 06, 2004

Random Stuff

Here I am yet again with another entry.

I'm not too sure about what I will throw into this installment other than my well documented mp3 player problems have now been finally resolved. It's finally up and working and I have my buddy Jay to thank for getting it to work. The whole process was pretty amusing (and amazing) to say the least.

Did you ever (or do you hate) when it's something so obvious that in the end you slap yourself in the forehead and go "oh yeah! why didn't I think of that?". Well in this instance I was in no position to think such a thing but leave it to Jay to think of it. It was quite clever actually. All Jay did was look at me and say "did you ever think about reconfiguring your drive?" (or whatever it was).

Oh why didn't I think of that?!

But anyways, I have it working and it's been great so far. I can't thank Jay enough more than I have (aside from onion rings and coffee from Harvey's) but public acknowledgement is the best reward.

At the moment I am listening to Pat Boone's rendition of "Enter Sandman". And you know, this is the first time I had ever heard it and I have this big cheesey grin on my face. I'm a big fan of flakey remakes and this sure is flakey! I love it! (even though I also like his version of "Crazy Train") I was told though that he does do "Strairway To Heaven" and it's equally as bad (or good) so I guess I'll have to check it out!

It snowed last night too. We didn't get as much as they did in Ottawa or even in parts of Alberta (or from what I saw on the weather channel) but it's enough to lightly cover the ground. Mind you though they did say that were supposed to get some freezing rain as well but I don't believe we did. They also said too that it's supposed to get up to about +12 tomorrow and rain so all this snow and ice will be gone by tomorrow night at best. Of course after having said that, they said it's upposed to snow by Sunday and Monday as well.

Ah well, you can't avoid winter right? time to start getting used to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home