Thursday, December 09, 2004

R.I.P "Dimebag" Darrell

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/09/nightclub.shooting/index.html

The metal world lost an amazing guitar player yesterday evening and I lost one of my all time favourite guitar players.

It's tragic and senseless and makes you wonder why people do the things that they do. It also makes you realize just how short life can be and why you should try to make the most of any time you have.

Thank you Darrell for being a inspiration in my playing earlier on and thank you for every piece of music you put out there for us to hear.



1 Comments:

Blogger Canadian Chick said...

I think that was senseless, probably as senseless as the fire at the Rode Island Night club. Why do people have to do these stupid things? I think this one goes beyond ignorance. Those people were there to have a good time. Most might not step foot into a night club ever again. I didn't know much about Pantera or of "Dimebag" himself, but it's still sad. Violence is just not necessary.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home