Monday, January 23, 2006

News from Kitchener

Hey everyone! As promised here's the news from over the weekend with the game from Kitchener!

The good news is that we beat the Kitchener Sidewinders 2-1 but the bad news is that we didn't play well and were lucky to come away with the win. It was one of those games where everyone knew we didn't play that great and we were making mistakes left and right. We did have a few moments where we did some pretty good things but on a whole lost focus of our positions and plays that allowed the Kitchener team to their thing and turn us inside and out. You can tell people weren't happy because there was alot of self critisism on the bench .. alot of "man, I blew it" and our Coach reminding us (continually I may add!) of what we should be doing in order to turn it around.

Even though we held on for the win and didn't play great, I believe we'll be okay for our opening game in our second annual "London Blizzard Invitational" this weekend. It's great to have something like that (a bad game) because it gives you that chance to see what it's like when things don't go right and can step back and look at the bigger picture and make the necessarry adjustments.

We're a pretty good team and I have every confidence we'll be okay this weekend. The only thing I think we all dread will be the two games on the saturday afternoon! But either way it will be a fun weekend of sledge hockey that's for sure.

Hopefully I will have some pictures of the weekend for you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger AsnJ241 said...

I was just going to say that I'm looking forward to seeing Spatch Sledge this weekend. But I also looked over LouisFrie51368621's blog and found it very crappy. Or was that not found at all? Or Found it in my ass? Lost and found? I'm very interested in investing in Penny Stocks, but I am very very confused. Please Help Me!!!!! Thank you.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home